If you have a Widgit license, and the details have been set up on your Frog server, you will now be able to use the features of Widgit Point on your Frog pages through the use of a check box on the Text and Pictures Frog brick.
|If you do not have any of the configuration options below please contact Frog Support.|
To allow users to use Widgit Point features within Frog please take the following steps:
- Log into the Toolkit and select Tools from the top grey menu.
- Select Config.
- In the Widgit section fill in the following fields:
- Account - This is the name of your Widgit account.
- Key - This is the unique key of your Widgit account.
- Symbol Size - This drop down box offers a range of symbol sizes.
- Max Number of symbols - The maximum number of symbols ranges from 4 to 8.
Using Widgit Point
When the above details have been filled out users will see a new check box when they edit a Text and Picture brick: